Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More Prizes 2009 Contest~Elma Photographer

I am so excited to see votes starting to come in with my Best of 2009 Portrait contest. I decided that not only should the winning client receive a prize but also the persons voting. So once the voting has closed I will randomly draw from the persons who placed a vote in the comment section. One winner will receive: $15 ITunes Gift Card and I will draw for a local winner to receive free tanning from A New Look here in Elma. Jerusala has graciously offered to give tanning as a prize for someone drawn in this contest.

So prizes that can be won:
Grand Prize: (Image with most votes) 11x14 Mounted Print or $80 Credit
Drawing From Comments/Votes: ITunes Gift Card, Free Tans from A New Look

Good luck! Let all of your friends know so they can come and enter! Voting closes on the 26th!

All posts are better with an image so here is one from the newborn training I went to:

Photobucket

Check out the Following Images and Let me know your faves~

Testimonials

Thank you very much for fitting me into your busy schedule. I really appreciated it...and the pictures were amazing. Daniel, Me, and Little Daniel are definitely coming to see you for our family picture. Thanks! Rachel Merriweather, NC

I loved my experience with Melinda; I brought my daughter and son to her and
plan to bring the entire family to her next month. She was cheerful and had
some really great ideas but also let you be creative and use your ideas as
well. My daughter absolutely loves her pictures and we have gotten many
compliments on how beautiful they are. In that we have also given many
referrals to people who would love to have the same experience we had. I
highly recommend Melinda for any of your portrait needs!!
Tonya Nelson, McCleary

About This Blog


tuttle14@comcast.net
Phone: 360-480-7248

Fax: 360-482-2214

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP