Friday, January 22, 2010

Digital Files Sale

This is just to let you know that I will be needing to clean out my hard drives to make room for 2010 Session Files.

*This Sale is only good for sessions that took place in 2009*
*This Sale cannot be combined with any other offer

If you have had a session with me this year and would like to have an archival CD of images this is the time to do so.

I am having an amazing sale on digital files.

This offer will only be available until February 23rd. After February all digital files will be permanently archived.

Option 1) The Basic: $225
All Images on CD
With limited release of rights to print up to 8x10

Option 2) The Deluxe: $325
All Images on CD plus a 4x6 Spiral Bound Flipbook of all images
With limited relase of rights to print up to 8x10 and the flipbook is a reference for color.

Option 3) The Grande:$400 ($1000 value)
All Images on CD plus an image box with a loose 4x6 of each image inside.
With limited release of rights to print up to 8x10

You can order individual digital images at $25 a piece...with a minimum of $100 order.


Just call or email me with the option you are interested and I can get an invoice to you.

Order can be paid cash, check or PayPal.

Order must be paid in full before disk of images will be released.

0 comments:

Testimonials

Thank you very much for fitting me into your busy schedule. I really appreciated it...and the pictures were amazing. Daniel, Me, and Little Daniel are definitely coming to see you for our family picture. Thanks! Rachel Merriweather, NC

I loved my experience with Melinda; I brought my daughter and son to her and
plan to bring the entire family to her next month. She was cheerful and had
some really great ideas but also let you be creative and use your ideas as
well. My daughter absolutely loves her pictures and we have gotten many
compliments on how beautiful they are. In that we have also given many
referrals to people who would love to have the same experience we had. I
highly recommend Melinda for any of your portrait needs!!
Tonya Nelson, McCleary

About This Blog


tuttle14@comcast.net
Phone: 360-480-7248

Fax: 360-482-2214

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP