Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day! Elma Photographer, Grays Harbor, Washington State

Photobucket Here in Western Washington our weather tends to be a bit on the damp side. We get lots of rain and the Winter tends to be a bit on the boring side. However if we get any snow at all the entire area goes a bit crazy. Snow here is hit and miss, if at all. We know snow doesn't last long so as soon as there is any accumulation at all we get our snowsuits on and run outside for fun! Of course my kids bring out the "kid" in me. We were out stomping in the more than 6 inches of snow that dropped the night before, my daughter having a rough time since she has only been walking on normal ground for a few months. This snow was a bit difficult for her. She loved eating it, kicking it, throwing it and sledding in it. My son was thrilled to be out making Angels, sledding, throwing snow balls, and having a great time with mom and especially dad. There is just something about snow and Dads I don't know what it is, but it is usually more fun. The following day Dad had to go to work and we didn't have nearly as much fun. Hope you enjoy these images as much as I do. I am even in a couple of them...big shocker! My hubby does a pretty good job, I must have taught him well. For those who are curious I shot these with my Classic 5D, Manual, all with my 85mm 1.8 lens, RAW, lightly processed (mostly just a little exposure lightening) in Adobe Camera Raw. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Testimonials

Thank you very much for fitting me into your busy schedule. I really appreciated it...and the pictures were amazing. Daniel, Me, and Little Daniel are definitely coming to see you for our family picture. Thanks! Rachel Merriweather, NC

I loved my experience with Melinda; I brought my daughter and son to her and
plan to bring the entire family to her next month. She was cheerful and had
some really great ideas but also let you be creative and use your ideas as
well. My daughter absolutely loves her pictures and we have gotten many
compliments on how beautiful they are. In that we have also given many
referrals to people who would love to have the same experience we had. I
highly recommend Melinda for any of your portrait needs!!
Tonya Nelson, McCleary

About This Blog


tuttle14@comcast.net
Phone: 360-480-7248

Fax: 360-482-2214

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP