Friday, January 27, 2012

Volz Family: Fall Family Portraits, Montesano WA

Photobucket I had the pleasure of photographing this wonderful family this past Fall. It was a very brisk morning, the fog was just rising, the trees looked amazing and Lake Sylvia didn't disappoint. It was almost like magic as we shot their family portraits. This family truly loves each other and are such a fun group of people to talk to and hang out with for this special time. I know it was cold but everyone braved through it and I think we ended up with some real keepers for prints. Anyway Volz Family you rock! Hope we get to work together again in the future. Oh and I almost forgot one of the most important parts. They are wearing these cool T-shirts in a few of the images and I took a couple detail shots...they actually have words that can be read two different directions. So cool! I am told the shirts can be found at Red Chapter Clothing. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Divine Designs Hair Salon January 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM  

Melinda, the pleasure was all ours. Thanks for making our first "pro" photo shoot one to remember. Dylan still laughs about the question he asked you during the shoot. Great to get to know you and your family. It's a small world.

Thanks again,

Jim Volz

Testimonials

Thank you very much for fitting me into your busy schedule. I really appreciated it...and the pictures were amazing. Daniel, Me, and Little Daniel are definitely coming to see you for our family picture. Thanks! Rachel Merriweather, NC

I loved my experience with Melinda; I brought my daughter and son to her and
plan to bring the entire family to her next month. She was cheerful and had
some really great ideas but also let you be creative and use your ideas as
well. My daughter absolutely loves her pictures and we have gotten many
compliments on how beautiful they are. In that we have also given many
referrals to people who would love to have the same experience we had. I
highly recommend Melinda for any of your portrait needs!!
Tonya Nelson, McCleary

About This Blog


tuttle14@comcast.net
Phone: 360-480-7248

Fax: 360-482-2214

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP